On May 18, 2017, more than 200 guests convened at Filoli for our 3rd Annual Mental Health Symposium. We would like to thank our illustrious speakers who shared new research and generous sponsors who made possible this valuable educational event.
PANELISTS (Click on the presentation title to view the slides):
- Steven Adelsheim, M.D., Stanford University - "The Youth Mental Health Imperative: Why We Must All Get Involved"
- Rebecca Bernert, Ph.D., Stanford Mood Disorders Center - Read about Dr. Bernert's research.
- Libby Craig, Crisis Text Line - "Crisis Text Line"
- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., Stanford University School of Medicine - "Feeding and Eating in Children and Adolescents: Eating Disorders, Disordered Eating, and Just Desserts"
- Eric Kuhn, Ph.D., VA Palo Alto / Stanford University School of Medicine - "Using Technology to Help Manage PTSD"
- Ben McGraw, McGraw Systems - "bStable"
Thank you to everyone who joined us for this special evening! Our very special thanks to photographer Michael Collopy.