Do you, a loved one, or someone in your life deal with serious mental health challenges? Do you want to help advocate for improved services?
Please join Caminar, in partnership with NAMI San Mateo County and Edgewood Center for Children and Families, for our quarterly community advocacy forum. The overall forum is focused on the big topic of how we support the improvement of services and supports for our loved ones living with life-long mental health challenges--especially truly supported housing and a wide range of services for folks.
Our upcoming forum will specifically focus on getting creative about supportive housing business models and funding.
Please join us:
Thursday, February 1, 2018
Dinner: 5:30 pm
Panel and Discussion: 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Alan Cochran - NAMI-SM board member and peer advocate
- Dr. Frank Lee - parent and business innovator
- Bill Lowell - family member and coordinator of San Mateo County's "Home for All" initiative
- Dan Peck - Third Sector Capital
- Chip Huggins - Caminar CEO
Location: Silicon Valley Community Foundation, 1300 El Camino Real, San Mateo
Please sign up by January 30 to Leanna Harper, Caminar Family Partner:
No cost to attend.
For more information, please visit the following links: