On Thursday, February 15, representatives from Caminar will participate in the Solano Regional Peer Support Forum, presented by the California Association of Mental Health Peer Run Organizations (CAMHPRO) in partnership with Circle of Friends and Solano County Health and Human Services Agency.
Please join us for this informative day focused on peer support services.
Christopher Kughn, our Solano County Region Executive Director, will speak on the constituency panel sharing his insights from the perspective of a provider. Buffy Blair, Peer Counselor at our Wellness and Recovery Center (WRC), will moderate the keynote panel.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
9:00 - 10:00 am Sign In and Networking
10:00 am - 4:00 pm Forum
Keynote panel to cover:
- The Value of Peer Support
- Peer Specialist Services & Certification Efforts
- Cultural Perspectives on Peer Support
- Empowerment & Peer Support
Regional constituency panel to include:
- Parent Partner Leader
- Youth Peer Specialist Leaders
- Adult/Older Adult Peer Specialist Leader
- Family of Adult Leader
Other presentations will include:
- Peer Support Services in the Superior Region
- How to Build Peer Support at the Local Level
- Collaborative Action Planning Breakout Groups
This free event includes parking and lunch. Space is limited, register now.
Please click here for additional information.