Mental illness and suicide -- topics long shrouded in myth, stereotype, and stigma -- are entering a new era of understanding. Caminar is hosting this symposium to inform families and the community of emerging research for early detection, intervention, and treatment of mental health conditions. Through educating parents and the community, early detection of mental health conditions is possible and access to care can prevent tragedy in our own community.
Join us for this compelling discussion about cutting edge research in mental illness. Friends of Caminar contributing to the discussion include:
- Steven Adelsheim, M.D. - Stanford University
- Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D. - UC Berkeley & UC San Francisco
- Manpreet Singh, M.D., M.S. - Stanford University
- Vikaas Sohal, M.D., Ph.D. - UC San Francisco
- Brandon Staglin - IMHRO (One Mind Institute)