On May 18, we will host our annual educational symposium focused on new research in mental health and its impact on early diagnosis and treatment. We invite you to join us for this convening of people who care about mental health.
The evening will begin with tours of the beautiful Filoli Gardens at 4:00 p.m. The program will begin at 6:00 p.m.
Thanks to the generosity of our underwriters, there is no charge to attend. Seating is limited; please reserve your spot by registering below.
- Steven Adelsheim, M.D., Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University - Adolescent mental health early intervention programs
- Libby Craig, Crisis Text Line - Using data and tech to increase support for people in crisis
- Rebecca Bernert, Ph.D., Director, Suicide Prevention Research Laboratory, Stanford Mood Disorders Center - New findings in suicide prevention and treatment
- Kathleen Kara Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine - Interventions for eating disorders in adolescents and young adults
- Eric Kuhn, Ph.D., Research Clinical Psychologist, National Center for PTSD, VA Palo Alto - How tech is helping people manage mental health conditions, such as PTSD
Thank You to Our Lead Sponsors