On May 18, we hosted our annual educational symposium focused on new research in mental health and its impact on early diagnosis and treatment.
The evening began with tours of the beautiful Filoli Gardens, followed by the program that featured esteemed panelists in the field of mental health.
Thanks to the generosity of our underwriters, there was no charge to attend.
- Steven Adelsheim, M.D., Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University - Adolescent mental health early intervention programs
- Ben McGraw, President and CEO, bStable- Using active symptom monitoring to prevent crisis situations
- Libby Craig, Crisis Text Line - Using data and tech to increase support for people in crisis
- Rebecca Bernert, Ph.D., Director, Suicide Prevention Research Laboratory, Stanford Mood Disorders Center - New findings in suicide prevention and treatment
- Kathleen Kara Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine - Interventions for eating disorders in adolescents and young adults
- Eric Kuhn, Ph.D., Research Clinical Psychologist, National Center for PTSD, VA Palo Alto - How tech is helping people manage mental health conditions, such as PTSD