It's easy to make a difference
We've made it simple to build charitable giving into your life and help people like Sheri. By setting up a monthly donation, you help Caminar to better plan for the future--meaning your gift makes an even greater difference in peoples' lives. Donate today!
Give sustaining support
$10/monthProvides round-trip transportation for clients with medical appointments.
$20/monthProvides textbooks and critical supplies to adults in continuing education.
$50/monthProvides hundreds of healthy meals for clients in our residential programs.
$100/monthProvides vital job training for clients working toward a more self-sufficient life.
The people you help
Other ways to give
Donate an item from our wish list:
- Transport Van ($35,000)
- Washer and dryer ($2,000)
- Couches for residences ($2,000)
- Musical instruments for Art Therapy ($500)
- Tickets to social events, plays and musicals for clients ($500)
- Emergency motel vouchers for homeless clients ($150)
- Art supplies for Art Therapy Program ($100)
- Taxi vouchers ($25)
- Emergency fund for overdue tuition ($350)
- Work-readiness supplies for certification programs ($300)
Donate by check (made payable to Caminar)
Please mail your gift to:
Caminar for Mental Health
Attn: Carolyn DeVoto Salcido, Director of Development
2600 S. El Camino Real, Suite 200
San Mateo, CA 94403
Make a gift of stock
Please contact Carolyn DeVoto Salcido at CSalcido@caminar.org
Join our Community Partners in supporting our services
Stay up to date with Caminar!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.