It's easy to make a difference
We've made it simple to build charitable giving into your life and help people like Sheri. By setting up a monthly donation, you help Caminar to better plan for the future--meaning your gift makes an even greater difference in peoples' lives. Donate today!
Give sustaining support
$10/monthProvides round-trip transportation for clients with medical appointments.
$20/monthProvides textbooks and critical supplies to adults in continuing education.
$50/monthProvides hundreds of healthy meals for clients in our residential programs.
$100/monthProvides vital job training for clients working toward a more self-sufficient life.
The people you help
Other ways to give
Donate an item from our wish list:
- Transport van ($35,000)
- Washer and dryer ($2,000)
- Couches for residences ($2,000)
- Musical instruments for Art/Music Therapy ($500)
- Tickets to social events, plays, and musicals for clients ($500)
- Emergency motel vouchers for homeless clients ($150)
- Art supplies for Art Therapy Program ($100)
- Taxi vouchers ($25)
- Emergency fund for overdue tuition ($350)
- Work-readiness supplies for certification programs ($300)
Donate by check
Please mail your gift (made payable to Caminar) to:
2600 S. El Camino Real, Suite 200
San Mateo, CA 94403
Make a gift of stock
Please contact Crysta Krames at CKrames@caminar.org
Donation questions and assistance
Questions about donations, volunteer opportunities, or other ways to help move people from crisis to independence?
Please contact Crysta Krames, Director of Community Resources, at 650.543.5434 or CKrames@caminar.org, or Harriet Pecot, Associate Director of Major Gifts, at 650.513.1509 or HPecot@caminar.org.
Join our Community Partners in supporting our services
Stay up to date with Caminar!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.